Zanity experts specialise in developing data driven websites and web based business
Each site is individually crafted to your exact requirements using your design ideas.
Instead of using fixed templates we have a "toolbox" of common components that can
quickly and easily be "plugged in" (and customised if necessary).
So if you require either a new Access database or a modification to an existing
database please contact us and we will be happy to provide you with a free quote.
- Automated Emails
- Customised Content
- Asset Manager
- Sortable and Searchable
- Ajax Enabled
- Export Options
- Role Based Security
- Password Reminder
- Remember Me Checkbox
- User Admin
- Page Counters
- Contact Us Forms
- Credit Card Payments
- System Settings
- META Tags
- Google Adwords
- Search Engine Optimisation
Why choose a web based solution?
- Easy deployment Web based solutions only need to be deployed
to one location - onto the web server - and we can do that for you. There is no need
to install it on every machine.
- Easy versioning All users use the same version and updates
are easy to manage.
- Almost unlimited number of users Web applications can
be scaled up to huge numbers of users.
- Accessible anywhere Anywhere that has an internet connection,
- Security Using a SQL Server (or MySQL) backend and secure
web forms, your application and data will be safe.
- Database Behind the scenes of our data driven websites
we use powerful and extensible database engines (normally Microsoft SQL Server).
These give you the results you need in the minimum time as well as allowing unrestricted
growth. We have even automated many parts of the database development to reduce
the development cycle and keep costs down.
- Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 / 3.5 Our web based solutions
are developed using the latest version of Microsoft's flagship development platform:
Visual Studio, ASP.net and C# running on the .NET Framework 2.0 or 3.5
- IronSpeed To really speed up development of our data-drive
websites we use a Rapid Application Development tool called IronSpeed. See their
website for details. This allows us to create something like 90% of the web pages
directly from the database for data intensive websites (there are often a lot of
boring maintenance screens).
- Hosting You have 3 options for hosting:
- Host it yourself if you have your own webserver
- Host on a 3rd party server
- We can host it for you ; we do all updates and maintenance (note: you must be on
a support plan for this option
Web Application Development
Our Expert Services
Speak to an Expert
+1 (424) 332 8597
2450/355 S. Grand Ave,
Los Angeles CA 90071
Offices Australia Wide